Office Cleaning Services, Janitorial Services, & Building Maintenance
Above N’ Beyond Office Cleaning, offers customized cleaning programs to a wide variety of facilities in Long Island and Queens. Our goal is to provide properly cleaned facilities that boost your company image and provide a healthy environment for customers, tenants, and employees.
Construction Clean Ups
Contractors through out Nassau, Queens, & Suffolk Counties have relied on Above N’ Beyond Office Cleaning to clean up before or after their construction projects. If you are remodeling or building new office space, you need the area to be clean for ongoing construction, final presentation, inspections, lease, or sale.
Clean construction areas are safer for workers, and make construction projects more efficient. Surfaces need to be clean in order to install flooring, windows, doors, cubicles, doors, paint, or wall coverings.
Our construction cleaning services and debris removal include the following:
- We will remove tape, tarps, and plastic coverings
- Window and glass and sash cleaning (interior & exterior)
- Dust and debris removal from exposed walls, ceiling, ducts, pipes, light fixtures and more
- Sweeping and vacuuming of all floors and window sills
- Removal of extra drywall, wood, metal, and other debris
- Removing cutouts, boxes, screws, nails, paper and pallets from construction area
- Scrub and clean tiles, sinks, polish stainless steel, wipe walls
- Sweep entire interior and exterior of unit
- Sweep Up after various contractors including Plumbers, Electricians, Painters
- Scrape and sweep for carpet pad
- Remove labels and protective plastic from windows, sinks, bathtubs, showers, toilets,mirrors, And wash all fixtures.
- Dust baseboards, sills, cabinets
- Sweep and polish window and door tracks, fireplace and exterior of appliances
- Clean counter tops
- Sweep / Vacuum and mop finished floors
- Ongoing regularly scheduled cleanup after construction crews so they can focus on the work.
We remove heavy debris such as wood, metal, drywall, old windows, old doors, trash, and demolition waste. In addition, we will remove old fixtures, sinks, toilets, flooring, ceiling, chandeliers, electrical, pipes, radiators, carpeting, and other construction site waste and construction by-products.